11 July 2013

Drag-On Dragoon - Shi ni Itaru Aka


Spinoff to Drag-on Dragoon 3 (localized as Drakengard). The story follows One, a former songstress, and Nero, an Elf practiced with the bow. It begins with the duo massacring their way toward a town's church for salvation...

Finallyyyy. I love this manga. Just a lot of Gore and senseless killing now and then is just perfect <3
Also remember that this is a joint with Supreme Cream Scanlations so say thanks to 'em too :P

Now then without further ado, enjoy the first chapter of Drag-On Dragoon - Shi ni Itaru Aka

Download:
Drag-On Dragoon - Shi ni Itaru Aka ch01v2: MediaFire; Batoto

Remember, this is the only chapter that I will do. Any group is free to pick this series up.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm from darknessz-scan. I wanted to know if I can get your permission to re-translate your work into thai version. Thank you

    ReplyDelete